Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Magnificent Margaret!


She is my business partner and my friend.  She is elegance, wisdom, radiance, humor, patience, and fierce loyalty in one beautiful person.   From everything I have observed she is an amazing mother, loving and loyal wife, and true friend.  Her community service resume spans the spectrum from educational advocate to city beautification leader.  She is supremely stylish, witty, enviromentally savvy (before it was a movement), and all out entertaining.  I am so blessed and fortunate to spend my days collaborating with her in business. celebrating the milestones of our lives together and being inspired by her deep caring friendship.

Happy Birthday Dear Margaret!

xoxo

Jacquie 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully stated, Jacquie! I am also blessed with incredible M in my life. Have a glorious birthday, dear sister! Can't wait to celebrate together! Missing you!! xoxo